Focus and Scope
The journal has an international and interdisciplinary nature.
The mission of the journal is to create a professional space for discussing complex issues of international and socio-economic policy, economics, management, law and promoting the results of Russian scientific research studies in the global scientific information space.
Krasnoyarsk Science publishes the most significant scientific papers on innovative issues, research, development, innovative programmes and projects to foster economic growth of the Russian regions, results of empirical research and experiments in both Russian and international socio-economic policies. Special emphasis is made on various aspects of international cooperation in the field of economic theory, economics, management and law.
Unlike other periodical scientific periodicals published by academic institutions and organizations, the journal focuses primarily on regional topical issues, considered in a wide range from pilot innovative research activities to large-scale implementation of scientific research results into practice.
- to form new views based on modern scientific approaches and academic polemic;
- to publish, present and disseminate scientific works by Russian and foreign authors, latest information and best practices in studying topical issues of social science;
- to provide opportunities for professional communication to a wide range of researchers and specialists in various fields of economics, political science and law;
- to support conceptual and empirical discussions on fundamental and applied issues of academic research in the field of economics, political science and law;
- to promote theoretical and practical research in various fields of knowledge;
- to provide an opportunity to learn about relevant scientific research activities to all interested readers from all over the globe;
- to inform the professional community of new relevant publications and research projects;
- to establish and enhance scientific relations between Russian and foreign scientists;
- to encourage young researchers to become a part of the professional community.
The editorial board include representatives of various research centres both in Russia and abroad. We encourage eminent scientists in various fields to contribute their articles to the journal.
The authors of the journal are major scholars, analysts, researchers, state and regional government employees, internationally recognized leading scientists. The journal also provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and young scientists to have their papers published. Such articles are also published provided they conform to the above-mentioned criteria and editorial policies. The journal allows the authors to have the results of their scientific research published, and thereby it contributes to the formation of research teams united around the study of specific issues.