Indexing and Abstracting
Siberian Journal of Social Sciences (Krasnoyarsk Science) is presented in the following information and reference publications and systems:
- Russian Scientific Citation Index (RSCI) – a database, accumulating information on papers by Russian scientists, published in native and foreign titles. The RSCI project is under development since 2005 by “Electronic Scientific Library” foundation (elibrary.ru).
- The journal is abstracted in the Referativnyi Zhurnal (Abstract Journal) and the database of the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI).
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
- Open Academic Journals Index
- Social Science Open Access Repository
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America's largest scholarly publishers, plus scholarly books and other non-peer reviewed journals.
- ERIH PLUS
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Lan - Electronic Library System